You are relocating your colleague. If you are asking the question, where should it all begin, you are on the right place. Since we know how stressful corporate relocation can be, Matrix is here to assist you and explain you everything.
So what’s first?
Firstly – moving the belongings
Hiring a moving company should be the first thing that needs to be considered when relocating your colleague. Why? Everything needs to be discussed between him and the moving company. Of course many needs must be met. Matrix Relocations has a huge experience with common situations since our broad portfolio of services gives us an opportunity to help such people. You need to consider that your colleague will experiences stress maybe still not common to you. If BBC says that moving is a very stressful part of your lives, then it is.
Imagine changing to a whole new country…
That is why we offer highly professional moving service. Designed for meeting all our customer needs and wants. From specially designed packing materials and crates, to special packing methods, all your employee belongings are safe with us. Your fellow colleague can sit back and relax. Or at least try to by following our 24 hour-a-day international shipment service.
Secondly – preparing all the documents
Then it comes the legal part of the relocation. You will be amazed how much documents and procedures that needs to be carried out. Even with the existence of the EU, most of the procedures continue with months. That is why we start preparing all the documents at the same time as arranging the moving. Your colleague will receive a list of the necessary documents he will need to provide us with. From there on is on us! Usually by the time the moving ends, everything with the legal part of the corporate relocation should be arranged.
Imagine if we now start talking about a non-Europe relocation…
Here is where we stand out. Matrix Relocation have the confidence to work with both EU and non-EU clients. Operating broadly both in the Europe Union (Croatia, Bulgaria, Greece) countries and non-EU being Macedonia and Serbia. With more than 30 years of experience our corporate relocation services have developed extraordinary. Book us and find out.
Thirdly – everything in between
When it comes to relocation, you need to consider that in consist of other services as well. Depending on the case and the customer needs, we provide help with utilities connection assistance, opening bank accounts, housekeeping assistance. Everything you can think of, even help your colleague with integrating his family. Here what Matrix Relocations can offer to you with our corporate relocation services:
- Pre-relocation visits
- Temporary accommodation
- Orientation tours
- Home search
- Property purchase assistance
- Lease screening and negotiation
- School and Kindergarten search
- Tenancy Managament
- GP Assistance (Primary care doctor)
Matrix Relocation provides full on-going support throughout the whole corporate relocation, making it as peaceful as possible for our clients.
Learn more about what we offer as corporate relocation services.
Further Corporate Relocation Resource of information that may help you:
- Employee Relocation Council (ERC) An organization developed for addressing the never growing needs of corporations. Enlarging an ambition to be the premier trade association for talent management and global mobility knowledge. ERC always deliver the newest content and opportunities, thriving for corporations to increase their hunger for productivity.
- EuRA, the European Relocation AssociationAs a non-profit organization, EuRA promotes the benefits of professionally managed relocations with the globally mobile employees. Providing practical support, advices and training to corporations for intercultural understandings, social values and many more benefits.
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)The SHRM is the world’s largest HR professional society. It has been the leading provider of resources, serving the needs of HR professionals for more that seven decades now.