The pre-assignment visit enables a confident first step in the relocation.
This accompanied program by Matrix Relocations is a must for those who may be unsure of whether to accept a relocation pre-assignment visit to a new city/country. It is designed to give a high degree of local knowledge for intending transferees so that they get fully acquainted with their prospective city. The carefully-prepared comprehensive information provided throughout the visit gives you a realistic understanding about residency, housing, schooling, living conditions and the cost of living.
You can count on us with the pre-assignment visit for:
- City and residential locality tour and discussion of suitable areas and local community facilities, transport and more.
- Representative housing inspections based on personal criteria and budget (discussion and analysis).
- Briefing on the current local real estate trends and outline of standard practices; i.e. lease duration, tenant obligations, rental bond.
- Information on child care facilities, schools and kindergartens.
- public and private school system
- identification of suitable schooling for each child.
- Identification of local supermarket and shopping precincts.
- Discussion and identification of medical/health consulting and facilities.
- Identification of local sports clubs and venues to suit each family member.
- Guidance on opening bank accounts, obtaining credit cards, local health insurance and tax registration.
- Information on internet and pay-TV access.